An electronic press kit (EPK) is a crucial part for any budding musician. It is standard practice for any artist, whether just starting out, or even for those who are more experienced.
An EPK is an electronic file or document that contains all your work as an artist. It contains any previous or up and coming gigs, press releases, photo shoots and more. When done properly, it will showcase all of your work and what you are all about. It will also contain all your social media links, collaborations and music past and present, as well as any future releases upon the horizon.
For just £315.00 (can be paid in one go or in two instalments) we will sit down with you and create a professional EPK from start to finish. You will have your own dedicated manager, who will act like your own professional band manager or rep. We’ll meet in person (UK) and talk through video call.
The EPK will include the following:
- A full and comprehensive strategy for your music career
- Press release and distribution
- Music interview
- Paid social media marketing campaign
- Playlist placement
- Your own free professional website design and development
- Professional photo shoot
- Help towards the cost of a professional music video
- Extra bonus: Live music gig / performance booked (For an extra $49.99 we will book you your own live event gig to perform live in front of your very won fans).
You can cancel at anytime if you are not happy, there is no minimum contract that you are tied into, this is our unique guarantee for you.